- Download newest version of FETtec Configurator: https://github.com/FETtec/ESC-Configurator/releases
- ESC and FC have to be connected to each other. If your build is already complete, remove props!!!
- Connect ESC with Voltage
- Connect FC to USB
- Choose your FC passthrough (KISS or Betaflight) in the FETtec Configurator and the COM port, then click "Connect"
- Download the newest Firmware version https://github.com/FETtec/ESC-Firmware/releases
- Click on "Local Firmware" and choose the downloaded file of the firmware
- (All ESCs are chosen automatically) click "Flash selected ESC´s"
- If its ready, all ESC beep and you can disconnect the ESC from USB and voltage
- ESC is ready to fly
How to update ESC firmware? Print
Modified on: Mon, 24 Feb, 2020 at 10:19 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.