The FETtec Alpha firmware is a completely new drone flight controller firmware by FETtec.
The preference is to make a drone firmware that flies as direct as possible without much filtering or high frame and hardware requirements. Keeping the setup clean, robust and simple.
Supported hardware: FETtec AIO 35A (-N), FETtec FC F7, FETtec FC G4 (-N)
The FETtec Alpha FC firmware includes the following functions and features:
- Flight modes: acro (rate), level (angle) mode and turtle mode
- Analog OSD: there's a changed FETtec Alpha OSD firmware that supports MSP displayport, which makes it display the FETtec FC FWs OSD
- The onboard OSD is connected to serial 4. a MSP displayport is default set to this serial (FC setup menu)
- Digital OSD support:
- DJI (very basic MSP that adds voltage, current and consumption to the DJI OSD: PIDs and rates are adjustable in the DJI menu)
- Shark Byte (the FETtec FC FWs OSD is displayed via MSP displayport)
- Caddx Walksnail (the FETtec FC FWs OSD is displayed via MSP displayport)
- Setup a MSP displayport (FC setup menu) where you connected the serial of the DJI air unit or Shark Byte
- supported receiver protocols: Frsky Sbus+S-Port, CRSFv2 and CRSFv3, Ghost
- supported ESC Signals: S2M, FETtec Onewire, DShot300-2400, Oneshot and PWM
- supported VTX control signals: smartaudio (tbs unify's) and tramp
and we are constantly improving things and establishing new functions.